Joining our team as a RF Calibration Engineer, you will be responsible for all aspects of specialist calibration, measuring instrumentation to national standards to ensure a first-class service to our customer. You will also undertake calibration measurements to the correct procedures, instructions and specifications whilst maintaining relevant records of work, data and results in a traceable and auditable manner utilizing the relevant business management system.
- Experience in calibration/Validation of RF and Telecommunication Instruments such as but not limited to RF Signal Generators, Spectrum analyzers, Network analyzers, Radio Test sets, Attenuators, RF Power meters, Terminations, Directional Couplers, Audio Analyzers, Data bus analyzers, RF Filters and etc.
- Assure proper qualification, maintenance and calibration of lab equipment and on-site test instruments.
- Knowledge of ISO 17025 would be an added advantage.
- Adhere to Key Performance Indicator (KPI) as per customer requirement.
- Able to work collaboratively as one team, Maintain good relationship and with peers.
- Adopting and implementing the management instructions given time to time.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Min. 3-5 years’ experience in Calibration/Validation of RF & Telecommunication instruments.
- Degree in Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication.
- Self-starter, resourceful, flexible, responsive, detail oriented and possess a good work ethic.
- Familiar with MS office products (MS word, MS excel, MS PowerPoint), Outlook for mailings.