Customer facing, you will be responsible for providing excellent Customer Service at all times. You will maintain and develop strong Customer relationships and have full responsibility for assigned accounts. You will support Logistics and Production Teams in timely, cost effective receipt, accounting, and processing of equipment and Certificates. You will work closely with the Sales Team and the Operations.
- Take telephone calls concerning Customer service-related queries;
- Process incoming and outgoing subcontract items;
- Work to continuously improve systems and processes, to enable the progressing of work to be effective;
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with internal and external Customers to provide factual and relevant information, ensuring the smooth running of an account;
- Deal efficiently with and monitor Customer enquiries;
- Ensure that Customer and Supplier enquiries are satisfactorily resolved.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Previous proven Customer Service experience;
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of Office Suite;
- Self-motivated and team orientated;
- Ability to identify and meet Customer’s needs and requirements;
- Ability to organise time effectively and conduct multiple tasks.